Daily Maintenance of Medium Frequency Furnace
In order to ensure the use effect of the medium frequency furnace and prolong the service life of the medium frequency furnace, the medium frequency furnace should be regularly maintained and inspected. Daily maintenance can be carried out from the following aspects:
1. Check and clean the radiator to maintain high-efficiency cooling effect, and carry out pickling when necessary;
2. Check whether the water cooling system is blocked and leaking phenomenon, whether the water pressure relay is sensitive, inlet water temperature difference should not be greater than 35 ℃;
3. Check the induction coil insulation and whether there is water leakage;
4. Check whether the wires and switches are damaged;
5. Check and clean the water tank, check the drain valve, and remove certain sewage to prevent scaling;
6. Clean the oil stains and dust of all electrical components and other equipment, and clean up the dust with fans or leather tigers;
7. Check whether each wiring screw is tightened to ensure good contact.
8. Check thyristor, electrical circuit bus, transformer and each line segment for overheating.