What is the difference between aluminum shell and steel shell?
What is the difference between aluminum shell melting furnace and steel shell melting furnace?
Let’s start with the advantages of aluminum shell furnace:
1. Simple structure （reducer titling）
2. Few easy wearing parts than steel shell
3. Low operating cost of works
4. Investment is low
5. Low post-maintenance cost
6. 80% of customers buy aluminum shells
Now, The advantages of steel shell furnace：
1.Complicated structure （hydraulic titling）
2. Energy saving
4.We recommend you the steel shell, when the required capacity is more than 5tons
Please check below：