Billet heating furnace
- Heating type: MF Induction
- Heatable material: Steel billet
- Heating temperature: 200-1300 degree
- Heating speed: According to request
Mainly used for reheating the billet before rolling the steel bar, after the billet is pulled out from the continuous casting machine, surface temperature is 750 ~ 850℃, internal temperature 950 ~ 1000℃, 1/3 of the interior of the billet does not need to be reheating.
Select different oscillation frequencies according to different billet cross-section sizes, you can get the best heating efficiency.
- 1, Simple operation, flexible feeding and discharging, and high degree of automation.
- 2, Fast heating speed, high efficiency, less oxide scale
- 3, The heating speed and temperature of the workpiece can be accurately controlled.
- 4, Inductor can be made according to customer requirements, and the maintenance cost is low;
- 5, Energy-saving design, low energy consumption, high efficiency, lower production cost than coal burning, oil, etc.;
- 6, Meet the requirements of environmental protection, low pollution and small occupied area.
- 7. No need to install, plug and play. No need to preheating, start heating when starting up.
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||MF Power||Input Voltage||DC Current||MF Frequency|