Medium Frequency Stainless Steel Induction Melting Furnace
- Melting Body Material: Aluminum Shell, Steel Shell
- Capacity: 0.1T-15T,
- Melting Time: 40mins-60mins
- Material Acceptable: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Tilt Type: Hydraulic
- Configuration: Melting Body, Control Cabinet
Mainly used for stainless steel scrap, and steel scrap melting. The Medium Frequency Stainless Steel Induction Melting Furnace is designed to meet the requirement of weakly magnetic materials, to improve the resonant part of the power supply, and to meet the demand for constant power output for melting weak magnetic materials.
- 1. Various models, capacity 0.5T-5T. The Medium Frequency Stainless Steel Induction Melting Furnace mainly consists of a furnace body and control cabinet. Simple installation, only need to contact the electricity and water.
- 2. The melting speed is fast, 30-100 minutes/pot
- 3. The installation of the Medium Frequency Stainless Steel Induction Melting Furnace is simple, just need to connect to electricity and water to use, so no need for installation.
- 4. According to customer requirements increase the melting control system, accurate control of the melting process, and display alloy composition.
- 5. The device has a self-test function, and real-time detection of water temperature, water pressure, over-current, over-voltage, and lack of phase fault information.
- 6. The electrical cabinet modular installation, easy maintenance, less easy broken parts. The separate machine type is mainly used for worse conditions such as dirty working environments, high temperatures, and corrosiveness.
- 7. Constant power output. It can adjust the power of the heating and heat preservation process, which is beneficial to improve product quality and simplify worker operation;
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||Power||Input Voltage||MF voltage||Associated Transformer||MF Frequency|