Induction heating furnace
- Heating type: MF Induction
- Heatable material: Gear bearings, pipe, rod, steel bars, locally heated U-bolts
- Heating temperature: 200-1300 degrees
- Heating speed: According to the request
The billet induction heating furnace is mainly used for workpiece heating in the continuous casting and rolling production line. The heating temperature is between 200-1,400 degrees.
1. Pre-forging heating: applied to gear, ring gear, bearing, shackle, and rigging.
2. Online heating: Pipe anti-corrosion coating, long steel rod heating, steel (wire) tube online quenching, and tempering.
3. Local heating: U-bolt bending, thermal assembly of the drum, steel pipe elbow, etc.
- 1. The induction coil is insulated by two insulation treatments, high-temperature insulating paint and fiberglass ribbon winding.
- 2. The top of the furnace body is designed with a sliding cover, which is convenient for maintenance and inspection.
- 3. Equipment installation and operation is simple.
- 4. Equipment covers a small area
- 5. Stable and reliable heating temperature
- 6. Power consumption 280kwh/ton
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||MF Power||Input Voltage||DC Current||MF Frequency|