Copper Induction Melting Furnace
- Melting Body Material: Aluminum Shell
- Capacity: 0.1T-15T
- Melting Time: 60mins-70mins
- Materials Acceptable: Copper, Brass, Bronze
- Configuration: Melting Body, Control Cabinet
The Medium Frequency Copper Induction Melting Furnace is a special induction melting furnace for non-ferrous metals such as bronze, brass, and electrolytic copper. It is suitable for copper ingot processing and copper foundry industries.
- 1. Temperature controllable, fast heating speed;
- 2. You can choose to use a graphite crucible or make furnace lining;
- 3. According to customer requirements to increase the melting control system, accurate control of the melting process.
- 4. The electrical cabinet modular installation, easy maintenance, and a few easy broken parts.
- 5. Complete equipment protection. The Medium Frequency Copper Induction Melting Furnace is equipped with various alarm systems, such as lack phase alarm, over-voltage alarm, over current alarm, and so on. Therefore, the Medium Frequency Copper Induction Melting Furnace can start smoothly and run stably. The protection will be reliable and rapid.
- 6. Low energy consumption, high heating efficiency, compared with other heating methods, effectively reducing energy consumption, increased labor productivity, no pollution, equipment meets environmental protection requirements.
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||Power||Input Voltage||DC Current||MF Frequency|