Aluminum Induction Melting Furnace
- Melting Body Material: Aluminum Shell
- Capacity: 0.1T-5T,
- Melting Time: 60mins-90mins
- Materials Acceptable: Cans, Powder, Wires, Ingots
- Tilting type: Reducer, Hydraulic, Fixed
- Configuration: Melting Body, Control Cabinet
The Raw materials of the Medium Frequency Aluminum Induction Melting Furnace include aluminum ingots, scrap aluminum castings, scrap aluminum doors, and windows, used wires and used cans, etc. It can be equipped with an automatic aluminum ingot production line for automatic casting.
- 1. The Medium Frequency Aluminum Induction Melting Furnace uses crucibles to melt all kinds of scrap aluminum;
- 2. The Medium Frequency Aluminum Induction Melting Furnace is fully digitally controlled with high stability, supporting automatic casting lines that can realize continuous production operation. Can be started and stopped at any time.
- 3. From aluminum scraps to final ingots, including the treatment of aluminum ash after melting, the recovery efficiency will be around 92%.
- 4. This Medium Frequency Aluminum Induction Melting Furnace is air cooling type, no need for extra water cooling machine investment. Easy to use.
- 5. We can supply all these lines from scrap aluminum cans to final ingots, and we can also supply this line technology to our customers.
- 6. The aluminum melting furnace does not need to be installed, saves time, is convenient, and is quick.
- 7. The aluminum melting furnace can be used for more than 10 years.
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||Power||Input Voltage||MF Frequency(HZ)||Transformer(KVA)|