Medium Frequency Steel Induction Melting Furnace
- Melting body material: Aluminum shell or steel shell
- Capacity: 0.1T-20T induction melting furnace
- Melting time: 40mins-60mins per batch
- Meltable material: Iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper
- Configuration: Melting furnace body, power cabinet, capacitor, reducer, control box
Hongteng's medium frequency industrial induction furnaces manufacturer can provide all your foundry's melting equipment needs, providing outstanding performance and outstanding durable melting machine. We offer a wide range of Small Induction Furnaces, Medium Induction Furnaces, and Large Steel Melting Furnaces to meet the stringent requirements of various foundries, specialty steel foundries, and the precious metals industry, as well as an alternative designed for foundries in small to medium applications Designed for fully automatic induction furnaces, including our heavy duty industrial steel shell furnaces for large foundries.
Hongteng also offers crucible furnaces. They are melters with a high-frequency induction power supply that can quickly and efficiently melt non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, etc. For easier metal replacement, Hongteng also offers several detachable crucible furnaces. All of our induction melting furnace systems are tailored to your specific application to ensure you get the most efficient melting system possible.
- 1. Hongteng Medium Frequency Steel Induction Melting Furnace comprises a melting power control cabinet and a melting furnace body. The smelting machine can work continuously for 24 hours.
- 2. The Medium Frequency Steel Induction Melting Furnace has a self-checking function and a water leakage alarm device. The smelting equipment can detect the information on water temperature, water pressure, overcurrent, overpressure, and phase loss in real-time.
- 3. The aluminum shell induction furnace adopts more high-quality aluminum alloy shells to reduce the magnetic flux leakage and ensure the furnace chamber.
- 4. The coils of the induction melting furnace all use standard T2 copper tubes, the melting equipment can provide more energy for the foundry, and the open space between the turns of the melting induction coil can improve the electricity efficiency of the foundry and the melting plant.
- 5. The cooling ring is designed at the bottom of the Hongteng industrial induction furnace, which can prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- 6. The main control board of the intermediate frequency power supply cabinet is controlled by a microcomputer, which can realize a one-key zero-voltage startup.
- 7. The hydraulic tilting system with a three-stage turbine speed can give the tilting furnace good self-locking and stable rotating performance.
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||Power||Input Voltage||MF Frequency(HZ)||Furnace body size|