Medium Frequency Gold Induction Melting Furnace
- Crucible: Graphite crucible
- Capacity: 1kg-10kg
- Melting Time: 3mins-5mins
- Meltable material: Gold, silver, platinum, and rhodium
- Configuration: Melting body, the crucible, water pipes, tongs, water pump
Hongteng Medium Frequency Gold Induction Melting Furnace is suitable for melting gold, silver, platinum, copper, aluminum, and some other metal materials the melting point should be less than 2,000℃.
- 1. Hongteng Medium Frequency Gold Induction Melting Furnace is mainly used for the melting of precious metals: platinum, palladium, rhodium, gold, gold powder, silver, copper, aluminum, zinc, and other materials.
- 2. Fast melting speed: the fastest melting time is less than 3 minutes, and the heating speed can be adjusted and controlled.
- 3. The gold melting furnace adopts advanced electromagnetic induction heating technology, which is conducive to the uniformity of the temperature and structure of the molten metal.
- 4. The power of the electric gold melting furnace can be adjusted from 1KW to 10KW. The melting capacity can be considered comprehensively, and the induction coil can be designed according to specific requirements.
- 5. The induction gold melting furnace has high heating efficiency, water cooling, and low noise during operation.
- 6. Energy saving and environmental protection of induction gold melting furnace: the thermal efficiency reaches more than 95%, which is a perfect substitute for methane gas, coal gas, coke, and electric resistance furnace.
- 7. The maximum temperature of the induction gold melting furnace can reach 1,500-2,000 degrees.
- 8. The gold melting machine does not need to be installed, small in size, lightweight, and movable. It has been professionally debugged before leaving the factory, and it can work with water and electricity.
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||Voltage||Power||Melting Time||Furnace size||Packing size||Gross Weight|