Continuous casting and rolling production line
- Rolling direction: Vertical series
- Capacity: Above 5T
- Rolling speed: Above 5m/s
- Size of billet: 40*40-120*120
- Dimensions of steel bars: 6-16mm
The continuous rolling mill is an advanced method which can improve labor productivity and rolling type, the metal be rolled in several stands at the same time, and rolling along the same direction finally forms a certain section shape. Mainly used in iron and steel plants to produce section bar, wire rod, steel bar, channel steel, flat bars, steel plates and other products.
- 1. The raw material is steel scrap or billet (40-120mm). The production capacity is suitable for 5- 20t/h, and the diameter of the steel bar of the final product: 6.5-32mm
- 2. Save energy consumption by using continuous casting blanks.
- 3. Save the metal consumption and improve the metal forming.
- 4. Simplify production process, reduce plant area and transport equipment, save infrastructure investment and production costs.
- 5. Greatly shorten the production cycle.
- 6. Provide overall solution and after-sales guarantee
- 7. Provide plant design, proposal, manufacturing, shipping, installation and commissioning services
- 8. Provide factory building design, overall equipment layout, rolling mill process design, electrical circuit layout and other services.