Scrap metal recycling, aluminum melting furnace and aluminum ingot line production project
We have talked about the topic of scrap metal and smelting furnace before (what can a smelting furnace do? Reuse of scrap metal), some friends are very interested, today we will continue to expand.
With the continuous development of the global economy today, the metal market is very large, but our earth’s resources are limited.
In theory, metals can be recycled almost indefinitely.
Various demolition scrap steel bars, industrial waste, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, various rare metals, idle equipment, factory demolition, scrapped automobiles, etc. from some manufacturers. If these scrap metals can be reprocessed and reused through special processes, the over-exploitation of the earth’s minerals can be reduced.
Moreover, the mining and smelting of metals will occupy 7% to 8% of the global energy supply. If we can reuse scrap metals, we can consume less energy in the process, better protect the environment, and save resources for our development. A very important opportunity arises from a modern green economy.
Today, I will introduce to you our company’s aluminum ingot casting line project.
The location of this project is in Vietnam. Customers have a lot of waste cans and waste aluminum castings, hoping to complete the reintegration of waste metal and aluminum resources through our equipment. Therefore, we designed a set of 8m long aluminum ingot production plan for users. In the plan, we recommend users to use aluminum melting furnace to solve the melting problem of scrap aluminum.
The aluminum melting furnace has the following characteristics:
1. The smelting speed is very fast, the burning loss rate is low, and the recycling and melting yield of waste aluminum can reach 92%;
2. The discharge method is flexible, and the bottom discharge can be fixed and the furnace body can be turned to discharge;
3. The equipment adopts induction heating method, with high stability and reliability;
4. The matching automatic casting line can realize continuous production operation.
5. During the smelting process, the molten aluminum does not flow or turn over, reducing oxidation and keeping the composition unchanged.
The output of the solution we designed for users is 500KG per hour, which can fully meet the actual needs of customers.
End users choose to adopt our solutions and equipment, which not only recycles scrap metal aluminum, reduces environmental pollution, but also brings benefits to themselves through the new aluminum ingot production line.
Video of the use process of the melting furnace