Suitable working environment for induction furnaces
As a good equipment for melting metal in the foundry industry, induction furnaces have solved many problems for many users. However, few users know that the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment also affect the induction furnace in the process of using it.
If the environment exceeds the standard, it will affect the working efficiency of the intermediate frequency furnace in light, and cause some failure problems in the electric furnace in serious cases. Today, the editor of Hongteng will introduce to you, those working environments suitable for induction furnaces.
1. The altitude environment where the equipment works should not be too high, preferably below 1000 meters above sea level.
2. The best working environment temperature of the equipment should be in the range of +5℃~40℃.
3. Under the standard of 25℃, the relative humidity of the surrounding environment shall not exceed 90%.
4. There should be no conductive dust, explosive gas and corrosive gas that can seriously damage metal and insulation around the furnace body, so as to avoid equipment damage or personal injury.
5. The fluctuation of the three-phase power supply is not more than ±5%. If the fluctuation is large, it will easily lead to the failure of the electric furnace, and there is a certain danger.
6. The temperature of the nearby cooling water is between ±5℃~30℃, the hardness of the water is not more than 8, the turbidity is not more than 5, and the pH is between 6.5 and 8.5.
The above are some of the standards we have compiled for you that are suitable for the working environment of induction furnaces. You can take some protective measures about the electric furnace based on these, so that the work of the induction electric furnace is safer and more efficient.
Welcome to follow us, let us solve more doubts about induction furnace for you.