How to make induction furnace last longer?
Induction furnaces are one of the most commonly used metal smelting equipment. A good induction furnace is often expensive. So, is there any way to make our induction furnace last longer?
1. Select the appropriate furnace lining material, which needs to correspond to the material properties of the smelted metal.
2. Use appropriate furnace building and knotting process, such as the sintering process of the charge, and suitable furnace building tools.
3. Use matching cooling devices, such as cooling towers, to improve the service life of various circuit components in the electrical cabinet.
4. Adopt a reasonable smelting process, which can not only make the operation simple and efficient, but also make the electric furnace more energy-saving and power-saving in the production process.
5. The daily inspection of the induction furnace, such as regular testing of the rated voltage and current, is the key to increasing the service life of the equipment.
If we want to extend the service life of the equipment, we need to pay more attention to these details, so as to improve the productivity of induction high-induction furnaces, reduce production costs and create more value.
You are welcome to pay attention to Luoyang Hongteng, let us solve more doubts about the induction furnace for you.