Influence of high temperature in summer on the use of smelting furnace
For many manufacturers using induction furnaces, summer and winter are seasons that need attention. The high temperature in summer will make the smelting furnace that is already working at high temperature prone to problems, such as capacitor failure and equipment stop working, which affects normal production. Below, the editor of Hongteng will introduce to you the precautions for the safe use of melting furnaces in summer.
The impact of high temperature weather on the smelting furnace
1. Induction coil, the working environment is high temperature and high heat, although it is surrounded by high temperature resistant refractory material, but for long-term use, some maintenance is required. Compared with the high temperature working environment of the intermediate frequency electric furnace, the summer weather temperature can be said to have little effect.
2. The water system is blocked, the temperature of the circulating water is too high, and the system enters the sundries, causing scaling and water blocking. There are failures of burning silicon and burning reactors, causing unnecessary losses.
3. The electricity consumption is too high. Users who use electric furnaces generally have a great demand for electricity. In summer, it is the peak period of electricity consumption. Cost saving is a problem that every steelmaking plant needs to consider. The smelting furnace, as the main power consumption of the steelmaking plant, can greatly reduce the power consumption of the plant area by reducing its power consumption.
Precautions for smelting in summer
1. Regularly clean the waterway
The induction coil is cooled by water, which requires high water quality. Generally, pure water is required, and tap water cannot be used. It is easy to cause scale inside the copper pipe, which will block the copper pipe and cause unnecessary trouble. Clean it regularly. Waterway is necessary. Before descaling, the smelting furnace should be turned off, and the descaling agent should be used after cutting off the power supply. Under normal circumstances, the descaling agent should be added to clean water and stirred to dissolve, and then pumped into the intermediate frequency power supply water circuit for two hours.
2. Water cooling circulating water
Circulating water cooling systems usually come in two forms: water cooling and air cooling. Under normal circumstances, the cooling capacity of water cooling is relatively strong. When the water-cooling system is completely closed, it is better to solve the high temperature weather in summer, but because the distilled water in the cooling system needs to be added and replaced regularly, the maintenance is relatively large. The air cooling system uses a fan to cool the circulating water, which occupies a large area and has a relatively small cooling capacity, which is not suitable for the hot summer climate, so it is rarely used.
3. Reduce power consumption and save energy
Choose a suitable induction furnace. If the furnace body is too large or too small, it may increase the power consumption. Generally, high pressure saves energy than low pressure. The casting time also affects the power consumption, and it is best to control it within 5 to 10 minutes. At the same time, it is also necessary to precisely control the temperature of molten iron. Do not let the temperature be too high or the local temperature of the furnace body is too high, which is not good for power consumption and furnace lining life. A good furnace worker can save electricity and be efficient.
The above is an introduction to the precautions for smelting in the smelting furnace in summer. In addition to the need to pay attention to the state of the smelting furnace at all times, it is also necessary to pay attention to the physical health of the employees to avoid the occurrence of heat stroke among workers due to excessive temperature.
Luoyang Hongteng induction furnace is energy-saving and power-saving, with low power consumption and strong stability. Welcome to pay attention to us and solve more problems about melting furnaces for you.