Introduction of induction furnace heating steel plate
Induction furnace is a product produced by Hongteng for a long time. Today we will introduce the heating of steel by induction furnace.
Let’s take heating steel plates as an example.
Scope of application of steel plate furnace: heating of railway backing plate, heating of automobile axle casing, heating of blade plate of bulldozer, heating of steel plate, heating of plate belt, heating of automobile leaf spring, heating of blade plate and heating of stainless steel plate, etc.
Heating purpose of steel plate heating furnace: mainly for forging, rolling, stamping, extrusion, bending and steel plate quenching and tempering after the steel plate is heated according to the heating process.
Features of steel plate heating furnace:
1. Fast heating speed, uniform heating temperature, energy saving and environmental protection, improve the working environment of operators, reduce labor intensity, and greatly improve the heating efficiency of steel plates.
2. The power frequency of the steel plate heating furnace is automatically tracked, the power is steplessly adjusted, the use is simple, the operation is safe and reliable, and the furnace head replacement is convenient and quick.
3. The steel plate heating furnace has high reliability, simple and convenient maintenance, and perfect self-protection functions such as overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, lack of phase, and lack of water.
4. The steel plate heating furnace adopts large-scale integrated circuit digital automatic control, with manual, automatic, semi-automatic, heating and heat preservation functions.
5. The steel plate heating furnace is integrated and modularized. With high efficiency, stable performance, safety and reliability, it can save costs and increase profits to the greatest extent for steel plate heating customers.
Fourth, the parameters of the steel plate heating furnace:
1. Specification of heating steel plate: length: 150mm—1500mm; width: 200mm–1000mm; thickness 20mm–150mm
2. Heating temperature: 450℃–1200℃
3. Heating power: 800Kw
4. Heating efficiency: 2t/h
5. Furnace cooling: cooling closed tower
6. Control: PLC control system, infrared thermometer can be customized
The heating furnace has one-button operation, and one person can control the production of the entire steel plate heating furnace. There is complete data monitoring in operation, process records, and strong traceability.
Induction furnaces are non-standard equipment, these are simple examples.
We have rich experience in the production of induction furnaces, if you are interested, you can pay attention to us, we will try our best to serve you.