Precautions when using an intermediate frequency electric furnace
When the user uses the new furnace, there are some details about the operation that need to be paid attention to. Today we will briefly summarize it for you.
1. Before starting the operation of the electric furnace, check the basic equipment, such as electrical equipment, water cooling system, sensor copper pipes, etc., whether they are in good condition, otherwise it is forbidden to open the furnace.
2. Check the degree of melting damage of the furnace. If the situation is serious, it should be repaired in time according to regulations. Never smelt in a crucible with excessive melting loss.
3. Someone should be responsible for power transmission and furnace opening, and it is strictly forbidden to touch sensors and cables after power transmission. The person on duty cannot leave the post without authorization, and pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible.
4. When filling materials, pay attention to check whether there are flammable, explosive and other harmful substances mixed in the inside of the charge. If found, it should be removed in time. Never add cold material and wet material directly into the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly forbidden to add large pieces of material to prevent capping.
5. When repairing the furnace and using the crucible, it is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxide, and the sealed crucible must be dense.
6. Keep the pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace clean and tidy, as long as there are no obstacles and no accumulation of water to prevent the molten steel from falling to the ground and causing an explosion.
7. The molten steel is not allowed to be too full. When pouring the ladle by hand, the workers who ladle the ladle should pay attention to mutual cooperation, walk steadily, and do not stop in a hurry. After the pouring is completed, the remaining steel should be poured into the designated place, and it is strictly forbidden to pour it randomly.
8. The medium frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room, and smoking is prohibited indoors.
The above is the relevant knowledge about the safe operation of the intermediate frequency electric furnace compiled by Hongteng editor for you, I hope it can help you.
Welcome to pay attention to our Luoyang Hongteng, let us solve more questions about the medium frequency electric furnace for you.
Video of the use process of the melting furnace