What should you pay attention to when using intermediate frequency heating furnace？
Intermediate frequency induction heating furnace adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction heating, with the help of inductors to generate an alternating magnetic field to generate the induced current of the same frequency, the use of the induced current in the workpiece distribution is not uniform, so that the surface of the workpiece is strong inside very weak, to the core is close to 0, so as to achieve the purpose of heating. What are the precautions in using the intermediate frequency induction heating furnace? Let’s take a look! Matters needing attention
1. If induction furnace should adopt special rectifying transformer to improve the supply voltage and limit the no-load operation of the transformer.
2. Standard installation, shorten the connection between high voltage, transformer, intermediate frequency power supply and electric furnace, select T2 copper material with high purity or oxygen-free copper, especially induction coil and water-cooled cable, increase its cross-sectional area can effectively reduce the current heat loss.
3. Select appropriate capacity and frequency intermediate frequency electric furnace according to the casting process, increase power density to improve melting efficiency, and reduce additional loss.
4. Give priority to steel shell furnace body with furnace cover to reduce heat loss and electromagnetic loss of furnace wall and mouth. Outside the furnace body The shell connection is in operation to prevent metal contact from forming short circuits.
5. Develop reasonable casting process, standardize process operation and scientific management from modeling, material selection, melting, pouring, heat treatment, cleaning, etc., so as to reduce energy consumption.
6. Strengthen equipment management and maintenance to reduce the failure rate and ensure smooth production.
7. Always check whether the connection part of each conductive system is in good contact, especially whether the screws at the connection between the water-cooled cable and the induction coil are fastened. The insulation table and boots must be inspected once a year.
8. It is strictly prohibited to cut off water in the smelting process. During the smelting process, the outlet water temperature and water pressure should be paid attention to at any time to keep the water pressure at 0.1 ~ 0.3mpa and the outlet water temperature below 55°.
9. During feeding operation, the cold and wet burden shall be dried first and cannot be directly added into the molten liquid. Metal cutting is best avoided in the use of the first furnace because metal cutting can penetrate into the lining gap; The furnace must be heated to 1000℃ or so, can be poured into the liquid iron, furnace heating can add iron induction heating.
10. The freezing and sealing time of the charge shall not be too long to avoid the explosion of the furnace; After sintering good furnace lining, it is advisable to use 30 ~ 50% rated power and work continuously for more than 5 furnaces.