What are the advantages of induction heating metal?
As an advanced heating method, induction heating has the following advantages over traditional heating methods:
1. The heating speed is fast, which can greatly improve the productivity of the heating device and connect it with forging, rolling and other machines into an uninterrupted production line;
2. There is no direct connection between the heated metal and the power supply, which creates convenient conditions for the design and manufacture of the mechanism of the heating device.
3. The heating specification is stable, which ensures the possibility of automation of metal heating and parts processing, and simplifies the production organization of automatic lines and assembly lines.
4. There is almost no oxide scale, which can save metal, prolong the service life of the die, and may transition to the precision die forging process of parts.
5. Universal heating, that is, blanks with different cross-sectional shapes and ratios of cross-sectional and length dimensions can be heated evenly.
6. The working environment in the workshop is good and the working conditions are improved.