Characteristics and Applications of Induction Gold Melting Furnace
The induction gold melting furnace is also called the gold melting machine or the gold melting furnace. The gold melting machine is the main equipment for melting, purifying, casting, and other processes after instantaneous induction heating of the precious metal in the crucible container. The induction gold melting furnace is suitable for smelting precious metals such as gold, K gold, silver, copper, brass, and their alloys.
Work Principle of Induction Gold Melting Furnace
The technology of melting gold in an induction gold melting furnace mainly melts, purifies, and casts precious metals instantly through a crucible container. It uses frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short to heat and melt metal.
The basic components of the induction gold melting furnace include an induction coil and an AC power supply. Depending on the heating object, the induction coil can be made into different shapes. The coil is connected to a power supply, and the power supply supplies the coil with an alternating current. The alternating current through the coil generates an alternating magnetic field passing through the workpiece, which causes the workpiece to generate eddy currents for heating.
Induction gold melting furnace is different from electric resistance furnace heating. The more the amount of gold melted in the resistance furnace, the longer it will take. While the amount of gold melted in the melting furnace basically does not affect the gold melting time. It is worth noting that in order to shorten the melting time as much as possible, the gold should be spread as flat as possible in the crucible so that more lines of magnetic force can pass through the gold and the heating efficiency can be improved.
The main characteristics of the induction gold melting furnace are as follows.
1. The size and capacity of the equipment can be customized according to customer needs;
2. Using the new IGBT induction heating method and our company’s unique variable flow control technology, it is energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and pollution-free. The temperature rises quickly. It can melt a furnace in 2 minutes;
3. The operation is simple and can be learned in minutes;
4. The installation is simple by connecting electricity and water;
5. Complete protection. Alarm devices such as overvoltage, overcurrent, heat intake, and water shortage are available. In addition, there are automatic control and guardians for the furnace.
Induction gold smelting furnace is suitable for university laboratories, research institutes, mold factories, metal processing enterprises, casting processing, small smelting processing, small batch production, personal manual workshop production, school smelting experiment, scientific research institution smelting experiment, purification, gold bar, and silver bar production. It is the ideal equipment for a new generation of gold smelting, which completely solves the disadvantages of traditional smelting processes such as coke heating and gas heating.