The principle of intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace and precautions for use
In the production process, an intermediate frequency furnace is often used to smelt and heat metals. The intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace adopts an ultra-small intermediate frequency induction heating power supply, which uses the same electromagnetic induction principle as most intermediate frequency furnaces.
However, the intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace is lighter in weight and can be moved. The following is a detailed introduction to the intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace.
1. Principle of intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace
The core component of the intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace is a circular induction coil, commonly known as an induction coil, which is wound by a rectangular copper tube into a spiral shape.
The intermediate frequency current is applied to the inductor, then the intermediate frequency alternating magnetic field is generated in the middle and around the induction coil. The alternating magnetic field in the induction coil cuts the metal placed in the induction coil, creating eddy currents on the surface of the metal.
The eddy currents generated on the surface of the metal are very large, and such a large current is enough to melt the metal in an instant.
Since the alternating magnetic field directly generates eddy currents in the metal to generate heat, the efficiency of induction heating is higher than that of heating methods such as flame heating, thermal radiation, and arc heating.
Due to the stirring of the electromagnetic field, the molten metal liquid composition is relatively uniform.
2. Precautions for the use of intermediate frequency coreless induction melting furnace
1. Before the industrial electric furnace is opened, it is necessary to check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system, inductor copper tube, etc. are in good condition, otherwise it is forbidden to open the furnace.
2. The melting loss of the furnace should be repaired in time. It is strictly forbidden to smelt in the crucible with too deep melting loss.
3. Someone should be responsible for power transmission and furnace opening, and it is strictly forbidden to touch sensors and cables after power transmission. Those on duty are not allowed to leave their posts without authorization, and pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible.
4. When charging, check whether there are inflammable, explosive and other harmful substances mixed in the charge. If there is, it should be removed in time. It is strictly forbidden to directly add cold material and wet material to the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly forbidden to add large pieces of material. , to prevent capping.
5. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and water to prevent the explosion of iron (steel) water.
6. The medium frequency generator room should be kept clean, it is strictly forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room, and smoking is prohibited indoors.